CWL and Mars

Sep 19, 1995 01:37 AM
by Richtay

Alan,

Why is it that your CWL and Mars post was put on Theosophy roots? Are we
afraid to discuss it on the regular list? Was some decision made that CWL
was not to be discussed, and therefore a separate list was made to discuss
him?

It strikes me as odd that if the answer to the last 2 questions is "yes,"
that a decision was reached some time ago without the discussion of the
current members of the list. I assume that the list has grown CONSIDERABLY
in the past year or so, and I wonder if everyone on the list agree now that
we may not discuss CWL?

This sounds like censorship. No?

Rich