censoring

Sep 18, 1995 10:10 PM
by Brenda S. Tucker

Rich:

I, for one, think that we shouldn't slander anyone on theos-l and that
name-calling and other similar associations with slander should be censored.
It's illegal to slander, isn't it? Even today there are people who are
reading and discovering theosophy through CWL. I'm only hoping that people
here will have this chance. His work should be presented without someone
becoming so forcefully anti-CWL that all hope of choice is annihilated. I
don't think there's any danger of this happening regarding Mars, but someone
is already refusing to buy a car from him. (This is meant in fun, I hope.)

Brenda