to Tracey

Sep 16, 1995 02:00 AM
by LIESEL

Dear Tracey,

My service has conked out twice now in 10 minutes. I've lost
your address and my reply. Please write me once more. Meantime
I'm going to try to put on a short message, before this thing
conks out a third time. It's noon here now. I'lll be going out,
& I'll try again to write you a decent reply this evening, when
hopefully this dumb service will have settled down.

Namaste

Liesel
I'm really happy you're willing to help me out. It would mean
passing on messages either by pohone or mail every now'n dso
often.