Re: "source teachings"

Sep 12, 1995 10:04 AM
by LIESEL

Eldon,

It is my considered opinion that you take, from
theosophical writers, that which you can use, that which helps
you to become a more spiritually fulfilled human being. That's
my compeletely subjective yardstick. Does it further my
evolution?
Sometimes my sources aren't theosophical at all, but then they
need to jive pretty closely with my theosophical belief system.
Liesel