Re: Real Teachers make Real Men

Sep 10, 1995 08:06 PM
by Brenda S. Tucker

Daniel,

CS Lewis? Author of the CHRONICALS OF NARNIA?

Thanks for the list. I will try to save this and take a look at what they
have written.

>They are or were considered the best
>of the apologists that have ever served the
>one and only Master Jesus Christ.
>
>Were these men disalussioned, deceitful or
>destined?

I mentioned Judaism which I would like to know more about in my last post.
Did you ever take a look at the Koran. Mohammed had so much love and
respect for Jesus, Mary and the Christian teachings. There are constant
references to Jesus and how to approach "the infidels." In fact, I think all
Muslims recognize Jesus and Moses as their "saviors" or as superior beings.

Brenda