Re: Toward an Inclusive Dialogue

Sep 08, 1995 06:23 PM
by Richtay

JRC:

I appreciate your patient approach, but there is also the fact that time is
precious, life is short, and people make their own choices. Daniel has made
his, and I for one really have no hope of taking up dialogue.

As for what the Masters may think (Daniel will *love* this one ...) the
"Master" Jesus said "resist not evil" and that's a good tack.

Let others do their worst, even if you think it's really quite evil (and I
have had ample experience to prove to me the utter destruction off
fundamentalism to the psyche and morale). The energy you spend RESISTING the
evil could have been better spent doing PRODUCTIVE GOOD.

Rich