Re: Psychism

Sep 07, 1995 05:29 AM
by Geraldjs

Liesel:<But then the question still remains how does JRC keep himself from
getting bowled over by someone else's rotten vibes? >
 Personally, what bowls me over is the inner suffering that I sense and
feel in others. There are a lot of people with what could be called twisted
or deformed auras, and I don't even like to be around them. I think I tend
to see things in terms of happiness vs suffering rather than good vs evil(?).
 So-called evil people are actually in a lot of mental pain. Anyway, from
everything you have said about Serge, it sounds like he is pretty sharp and
knows his stuff. Unfortunately, I have never met him.

 Jerry S.