Re: Toward an Inclusive Dialogue

Sep 07, 1995 05:00 AM
by Arthur Paul Patterson

Brenda tolerance can lead to "co-dependence". Daniel is clearly insincere
in his attempt to dialogue he as Martin says prefer monologue and
"proclamation". I didn't think this list serv encouraged that. He can state
anything he wants but his tonality must change or the whole group suffers.

About the implication that I have not encountered, studied and listened
intently with understanding to fundamentals - you might like to check that
out with my history. If you can get something scientific out of his
intolerance then do so. I am about fed up with his intolerance.

Intolerantly Tolerant,

Art :)