Re: Art's Response to Daniel

Sep 06, 1995 04:54 AM
by K. Paul Johnson

Dear Art--

I erased it, but have asked the listserv to repost all today's
messages. Not sure I remember how to do that, however. If I
can retrieve it, will forward.

Don't like to be the heavy here, but this guy is violating our
space in my opinion, and there's nothing to be gained by
talking to him. Maybe I'm less tolerant than most of y'all.

Regards
Paul