Re: Psychism

Sep 05, 1995 04:03 AM
by Richtay

Jerry S. "I would love for anyone to tell me the difference between "psychic
senses" and "exploring with the mind" because the last time I looked, the
word psychic was equivalent to mental."

That's it. I'm going to post the whole damn article "Psychic and Noetic
Action" on this board the minute I get home. There is higher and lower
Manas, there is Buddhi and astral sensitivity, and we have GOT to get them
straight or we will never get out of the labyrinth!

If ANYONE has this article (Jerry H-E??) please start posting it, we need to
hear HPB distinguish psychic from higher mental in a BIG way.

Rich