Re: Gimme that old tyme religion

Sep 04, 1995 06:31 AM
by Eldon B. Tucker

Ann:

>Dr. Bain:>. It has, though, reminded me that
>>"source teachings" received from (say) the Masters derive from
>>the teaching that they themselves received form their teachers,
>>who recevied it from theirs, and so on back through the
>>timelines.
>
>Way back there! Back to India, Egypt, Atlantis, Lemuria, Venus, the Pleiades,
>another galaxy perhaps . . . who knows?

Yes it goes way back. We're taught that the knowledge was given to
humanity about 18 1/2 million years ago, in the Third Root Race, by
the Dhyani-Chohans, and preserved since then by the Masters as a
living Wisdom Tradition. And that wisdom held by the Dyhani-Chohans
themselves goes farther back -- who knows to what distant past!

-- Eldon