Re: Psychic powers

Sep 03, 1995 00:20 AM
by David McArdle

>When one "sits for development," what is it one expects to happen?

As I understand it sitting for development involves a protracted period of
simply that - just sitting (would need a good cushion :-)). According to AAB
this is a very negative state and is really a direct invitation to whatever
is 'out there' to come on in. I think I would like a bit more control than
that. This period may go on for two - three years until such a time as
contact of some sort is made with an entity (more likely from the astral).
Like I said I am no expert and have no direct experience.

David