Re: CWL and JHE

Aug 31, 1995 01:29 AM
by Brenda S. Tucker

>>Why don't you just let the clairvoyants analyze his
>>observations? He sees things and tells about them and we don't
>>see them.
>>
> Are you suggesting that we should never question what a
>clairvoyant claims to see?

Jerry,

This is really embarrasing because Eldon hasn't ever brought up any of the
study material in our de Purucker group. We're studying (The Doctrine of
the Spheres, VII) and this book claims so much that is fantastical:
humanities on every planet, Venus and Mercury in their Seventh Round, Mars
in her Third Round but on the higher spheres, etc. Jupiter has a humanity,
too, he claims, but.... oh, just listen:

"The forms of the inhabitants of the different planets are very various
indeed, and we men of Earth in our egoism might not easily accept those
beings as intelligent, sensitive, and conscious, in our senses of these
words. Such would be the effect produced on us by the inhabitants of some of
the other planets; could we see these inhabitants. Some are flat; some are
spherical; some are long. The inhabitants of the planet Mercury have,
perhaps, the nearest resemblance to the inhabitants of Earth. The
inhabitants of the planet Jupiter are the most diverse in form and outward
appearance from the men of Earth. The inhabitants of Venus, which is an
inhabited planet at the present time, are doubles, ovoid in shape, that is
to say egg-shaped, but are doubles. As we have pointed out, Venus is a
planet superior to Earth: both naturally and spiritually, and in other ways.
The inhabitants of some of the planets move or progress by floating. The
inhabitants of other planets of our solar family do not move at all; they
are fixtures on the planet, somewhat as trees are with us; and yet they are
highly intelligent, sensitive, conscious beings." (p. 68-69)

What's the use of proving something like this wrong?