Re: Oops

Aug 31, 1995 00:54 AM
by Eldon B. Tucker

Art:

>Is there something in Theosophical teaching that instructs us how to hold
>truth passionately and yet at the same time respect and listen to others
>who have no intention of compromise? Is it possible to be tolerant of those
>you consider intolerant and come out with integrity? I hope so. I'll keep
>trying anyway.

I'd suggest that the best approach is to consider the situation as an
opportunity to discuss those ideas that you hold noble and true. Like
any area of discussion, though, there always may come a time where the
topic has been overdiscussed, and you choose to move on and not respond
anymore.

-- Eldon