Re: theosophy historical and doctrinal

Aug 31, 1995 00:24 AM
by Aprioripa

>Yes, she certainly did give credit to DK for those
>teachings, which according to her Autobiography she first
>received in 1918. My point is that she studied those same
>teachings in the ES at Krotona at least two years earlier,

 Interesting, I've never come across this. Is there a reference and/or
are the papers at the ES available so that they could be looked at side by
side with AABs writings ?

>Would you kindly cite a reference for me
>showing that HPB was "aware" of the "seven ray processes?"

 Actually I was referring to the idea that if such teachings are true
then certainly HPB could have and would known them if needed.

Pat