Re: Lion's Den

Aug 30, 1995 09:09 AM
by LIESEL

Dear Daniel,

Seems to me you really are building your own lions den. You're
trying to eat us up, but I bet you're the one who's going to
get eaten up ... by your own hatred.

"Objective reality is immovable" ... dear friend, look up
Werner Heisenberg. He made some interesting discoveries about
50 years ago about immovable things.

What's fornication to you? or absolute fornication, which ever
one you wish to define.

You say "Buddha declared that He knew the Truth". What Sutra
did you read that in?

Here's another brother come to teach us! Saints preserve us!

Liesel

If you think that "theosophy tends to be so mystical &
spiritual that it does no wordly good" what is your purpose of
writing messages on this theosophical list?