theosophy historical and doctrinal

Aug 30, 1995 06:03 AM
by Jerry Hejka-Ekins

Pat,

> AAB gives credit for the published seven ray teachings to
>the master D.K. All Initiates could be aware (and HPB was
>certainly so), as needed, of the seven ray processes.

 Yes, she certainly did give credit to DK for those
teachings, which according to her Autobiography she first
received in 1918. My point is that she studied those same
teachings in the ES at Krotona at least two years earlier, but
never mentioned this. Would you kindly cite a reference for me
showing that HPB was "aware" of the "seven ray processes?"

Thanks,

Jerry Hejka-Ekins
Please reply to: jhe@toto.csustan.edu