Re: Theosophy as a religion

Aug 29, 1995 07:07 AM
by Aprioripa

>What is SOURCE material, and what
>is DEVELOPED material.

 The source of all Teaching for humanity would be the Mahatmas, from ages
past to present day. This teaching comes via many vehicles (material) and,
as we know, by purifying ourselves (humility, kindness, etc.) and pursuing
the ubiquitious and age-old rules of the path we, through inner realization,
can know the same. Follow the "flow of the heart" and we will know the books
to read.

Pat