Re: Do the Masters exist?

Aug 25, 1995 09:19 AM
by LIESEL

Dear Patrick, I can relate to everything you say, except that
to me the Buddha is the master of masters.

I'd like to see us discuss the question of hierarchies. It
seems there are these, but the feminist way is rather to build
concensus among participants. A hierarchy always seems to have
a man at the pinnancle, & be paternalistic, but I think I would
prefer rule by consensus, even if a woman were at the head of a
hierarchy. The question is not that clear cut. Do you get
somewheres, if no one is in charge, but everyone agrees on the
way to go?