Re: Re to Theory of Relationships

Aug 15, 1995 12:12 PM
by Aprioripa

>are you aware of the statistical work carried out by the
Frenchman, Michel Gauquelin and his wife? But maybe you all know
this work, and know of some refutation of which I am not aware?

Yes, I have heard of this work and have heard astrologers
reference it.

There are most likely statistical flaws in the work as it does
not show up in any conventional scientific publication I've been
able to find. A good number of statistical techniques that were
accepted in previous decades have been found today to give false
positives. I also talked to a mathematical statitician (also
psychologist) who said that so far there has been no statistical
research which supports astrology.

Could you send the complete title of the reference for his work?

Thanks.

Peace,