Re: Let there be Light

Aug 07, 1995 12:34 PM
by John Mead

> But I was a little disappointed in that no one takes seriously
the possiblility that light and life and consciousness and spirit
are, if not identical, then closely related.

Actually --- There is alot of agreement with this idea; The
problems usually start with what you plan to do with it, how you
make use of it, and the conclusions you derive from the fact.

The best explanation of the relationship (MHO) can be found in
the works of I.K.Taimni. He is one of my favorite authors.

In particular, check out the last chapter/section devoted to
Physics/Science in his _The Psychology of Yoga_. Also his book
_The Science of Yoga_ has much more detailed information too.
Actually, I think all of his books would be recommended reading
along this line.

peace -

john mead

p.s. Taimni was a Prof. of Chemistry at Allahabad Univ. (India).