System Crash

Aug 04, 1995 02:51 PM
by esanders

>Dear LMP--
>The system crashed and John had to rebuild from old
>information, and you got back on as an `accident.' But while
>you're here, why don't you present your rejection of us
>head-in-the-clouds Theosophists so that it sheds some light
>rather than (or at least in addition to) heat?

It seems that I also was put back on the the list by accident. I
enjoy the postings but my mail volume is just too much together
with my other lists. I've tried as many as five times to be
taken off to no avail.

Somebody please help me out here.

I was also put on theos-buds,news and roots to which I never
subscribed.

Thanx,
Erik

Erik Sanders