Re: FYI - attribution correction

Jul 05, 1995 09:24 AM
by Arthur Paul Patterson

Opps, Sorry John.  What happened was that the server returned
this message to me and the sender appeared to be John Tullis.  If
you know who did write this I would be much much appreciative and
correct the mistake.  As for content it was not meant to be
particularly confrontive or combative.  I was making the point
the perfection is a bit of a problem word which needs a bit of
clarity.

Thanks for the Info,

Arthur Paul Patterson