A suggestion please

Jun 29, 1995 09:10 AM
by DAVID KUTTRUFF

I am fairly new to Theosophy.  I have some experience with
meditation (TM since '74), and have studied for many years under
a student in a Mystery School.  I have enjoyed two of Annie
Besant's books: "Esoteric Christianity" and "The Ancient Wisdom".

I have heard that reading Madame Blavatsky's books directly is
somewhat overwhelming; therefore, I would like to ask for a
recommendation or two as to which books might serve as good
introductions before jumping into the deeper volumes.

Also, are there any Theosophical Society groups in Southern
California?

Thank you much for your help.

David K.