Re: oneness

Jun 26, 1995 06:44 AM
by Ann E. Bermingham

Brenda:

> "This Tree reaches the heavenly vale and is hidden between three
> mountains (the upper triad of principles, in man).  From these
> three mountains, the Tree ascends above (the adept's knowledge
> aspires heavenward) and then redescends below (into the adept's
> Ego on Earth)."

I've never had contact with The Secret Doctrine, but from your
post I'm beginning to see what all the hooting and hollering is
about.  It also makes me even more enthusiastic about Ed Abdill's
class on SD at the Summer Session.

BTW, I noticed that the description of the seven races appearing
on earth is very similar to the info Edgar Cayce received.

- ann