Re: Researching Mother Goddesses

May 25, 1995 05:12 PM
by Lewis Lucas

Nancy wrote:

>  Does anyone have any recommendations for good books, movies,
>  magazines or whatever dealing with the Mother Goddesses.  I'm
>  interested in exploring as many dimensions as possible --
>  religious, archetypal, psychological, mythological, magical,
>  historical etc.

My wife was just reading to me from a book by Jean Bolen, Goddess
in Every Woman, that sounds very interesting.  She uses the Greek
goddesses as archtypes of psychological patterns and behaviors.

Mary Gayle Floden will be using Bolen's book as the basis for a
worshop at Stil-Light on Father's Day weekend for women only.

Lewis

llucas@mercury.gc.peachnet.edu