Re: Conspiracies

Apr 27, 1995 03:25 PM
by LieselFD

Re fundamentalists,

I'm not especially afraid of fanatics as a Theosophist, maybe
because I've experienced fanatics as a Jew & that's much more
threatening to me.  I don't know what you can do about fanatics,
except stay away from them.  If they walk around at Olcott
looking for the devil, & then are satisfied that there are no
devils at Olcott, that's still being fairly reasonable, since
someone like that can be persuaded somewhat, namely that there
are no devils at Olcott.  If they come with a truck load of
fertilizer & fuel oil, look out! You can't argue with that kind.

Liesel