Re: Myers-Briggs and Astrology

Apr 27, 1995 09:52 AM
by Lewis Lucas

Astera writes:

> I like it! I think I must be a nerd (INTJ in Myers-Briggs
> personality test,)

> your favorite
> ASTEROID

Is anyone aware of books, articles, etc.  that relate these two
systems.  It always amuses me to here my 'academic' friends
talking glibly about their Myers-Briggs personality type, but
think astrology is a total joke.  From what little I know of
astrology and even less of the Myers-Briggs each can offer some
interesting insights into how we operate in the world.

Lewis
llucas@mercury.gc.peachnet.edu