Re: Poor Tibet

Apr 09, 1995 08:44 PM
by LieselFD

JRC

Keep going.  I found in my Path that if I kept at it long enough,
& tried all sorts of different ways to achieve my goal, & got
some good advice from the right kind of people when I got stuck,
I got at least a goodly part of what i was aiming for.  I also
think that beyond reason there's intuition.

Luck,
Liesel