To John Mead & others; missing digest&replies

Mar 30, 1995 03:02 PM
by euser

Hi John,

Theos-l digest #190 has not been received by me, for whatever
reason (failure of my site or Charlotte site).  Is there a way to
retrieve this digest? Otherwise could you resent it to me?
Thanks.

To others:

If anyone has replied to my post 'Theosophy and sex', please
E-mail your respons to me.

Martin Euser
euser@xs4all.nl