Re: Sarcasm

Mar 27, 1995 07:50 AM
by Lewis Lucas

Bazzer,

I didn't see the sarcasim in your post, but in those responding
to your post.  I thought you raised a point of view that was
different from others who post frequently on this list.  I
thought your post worth considering.  To attack them as being
"dogmatic" seems somewhat overwrought.  It didn't seem to me you
had stated your opinions any more forcefully than others have
with contrary opinions.

While I don't agree with your assesment of CWL's role in the
T.S.'s history, I did find other things to which I could agree.
If we looked more at our mutual or common points of agreement we
could build a repore of mutual respect and appreciate these
differences.  They add colour (I'll use the British spelling in
deference:) to the tapestry.

Lewis
llucas@mercury.gc.peachnet.edu