Re: Comments on the flaming of Paul's book

Mar 24, 1995 04:41 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

> Ask your "associate" to get a pass to visit the British Museum
> (it can be arranged) where the Mahatma Letter's are currently
> stored.

I believe he has done this ...

> In all events, please pass my kindest regards to your
"associate".

Will do.  He does not live in "quotes" - why do you use them?
When I say I am talking about someone else - in this case an
associate - that's what I mean.  I personally have no axe to
grind in this matter one way or another; I simply thought it
might get things moving a bit if I mentioned his views. Seems I
was right . . .

Please send E-mail to: guru@nellie2.demon.co.uk