Re: Batty Theosophists

Mar 20, 1995 01:33 PM
by Nicholas Weeks

Paul Johnson> Nicholas, this is the second time you have demanded
(requested? suggested?)

Wistfully supplicated actually.

>in a Theosophical Archie Bunker kind of way,
>"stifle yourself."  Last time you wanted me to withhold
>publication of my forthcoming book and all future ones.

You mean you won't?! Lordy how cruel.

> Now you just want to dictate topics of posts.  But face it,
> there's no way you can get me to shut up by blasting hostile
> energy at me.

I'll try to be good Paul.  Your waves of love surging across the
Akasa are soothing this savage beast even now.

>You've done it in person and by letter, indirectly (letter
>to Richard Smoley, editor of Gnosis).  Now, on the net.
>Although I wish you would stifle your hostility, I'm in no
>position to demand that you do.

Then stand up.  You demanded Dan do thus & so.  Why not me, also?

> I suggest that the energy you put into telling me what not to
> post would have been better spent in simply writing a post
> related to the ML discussion.  Who's stopping you?

All in good time, friend, all in good time.

Seriously Paul, if you think I or my postings are *hostile* then
you must have had an entirely insulated childhood.

Nicholas