Ouspensky question

Mar 16, 1995 12:05 PM
by K. Paul Johnson

Dear Eldon,

I did a search in OCLC for P.D. Ouspensky's works (Uspenskii is
now the LC transcription).  There is The Fourth Way, a late
collection of talks to disciples, published in English.  His
early Tertium Organum, published in Russian, had a lot about
dimensions in it.  But he never wrote anything called The
Fourth Dimension that I can find in the database.  There was a
Charles Hinton, author of The Fourth Dimension, whose work
interested Ouspensky.  No citation to a Russian translation in
OCLC, but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist.  Perhaps
Ouspensky translated the Hinton.

Close but no cigar
Paul