Kitchen too warm for PJ?

Mar 14, 1995 05:12 PM
by Nicholas Weeks

I am still going to read your book.  The discussion of its
notions will also continue, on Theos-l, I hope.

You suggested that Dan the Inquisitor was chosen by destiny to
abolish the Johnsonian heresy.  Should not your destiny as the
theosophical Paul of Arc at least give you the fortitude to
remain in the arena to face more than the tiny ripple of
criticism that has distubed Lake Theosophy? After all, the
onlooking peasants need a courageous exemplar to inspire them.

How about an explanation then? *Why* can you only discuss your
book(s) privately?

In the future, however, I would have no objection if any new
writings of yours on the same lines were kept just as private.

Is it a deal?

Nicholas