Re: Esoteric School

Mar 13, 1995 07:17 AM
by Lewis Lucas

Keith wrote:

> his experience is beyond most of our abilities.  I'm not sure HPB
> would want a cult of the Masters.

Even if she had, they themselves asked that the cant about them
be put down.  It was the ideas and not themselves they said they
were interested in promoting.

>  Is this what the Esoteric Section is or was?  Somehow I
> don't expect an answer on that one.

In my experience, it is a school...not a cult. HPB's GOLDEN STAIRS
includes...a willingness to accept the behests of truth, once we have
placed our confidence in and believe that teacher to be in possession
of it... This school asks if you can so place your confidence in
these teachers.
llucas@mercury.gc.peachnet.edu