ML #1, part 2 of 2

Mar 10, 1995 08:06 PM
by LieselFD

"So far for Science - as much as we know of it.  As for human
nature in general, it is the same now as it was a million of
years ago: Prejudice based upon selfishness; a general
unwillingness to give up an established order of things for new
modes of life and thought - and occult study requries all that
and much more - ; pride and stubborn resistance to Truth if it
but upsets their previous notions of things,- such are the
characteristics of your age, and especially of the middle and
lower classes.  What then would be the results of the most
astounding phenomena, supposing we consented to have them
produced? However successful, danger would be growinig
proportionately with success.  No choice woud soon remain but to
go on, ever crescendo, or to fall in this endless struggle with
prejudice and ignorance killed by your own weapnos.  Test after
test would be required and would have to be furnished; every
subsequent phenomenon expected to be more marvellous than the
preceding one.  Your daily remark is, that one cannot be expected
to believe unless he becomes an eye-witness.  Would the lifetime
of a man suffice to satisfy the whole world of skeptics? it may
be an easy matter to increase the original number of believers at
Simla to hundreds and thousands.  But what of the hundreds of
millions of those who could not be made eye-wittnesses? The
ignorant - unable to grapple with the invisibele operators -
might some day vent their rage on the visible agents at work; the
higher educated classes would go on disbelieving as ever, tearing
you to shreds as before.  In common with many, you blame us for
our great secrecy.  Yet we know something of human nature for the
experience of long centuries - aye, ages - has taught us.  And we
know, that so long as science has anything to learn, and a shadow
of religious dogmatism lingers in the hearts of the multitudes,
the world's prejudices have to be conquered step by step, not at
a rush.  As hoary antiquity had more than one Socrates so the dim
Future will give birth to more than one martyr.  Enfranchised
science contemptuously turned away her face from the Copernican
opinion renewing the theories of Aristarchusa Samius - who
'affirmeth that the earth moveth circularly about her own center'
years before the Church sought to sacrifice Galileo as a
holocaust to the Bible.  The ablest mathmatician at theCourt of
Edward VI - Robert Recorde - was left to starve in jail by his
colleagues, who laughed at his Castle of Knowledge, declaring his
discoveries 'vain phatasies' .Wm.  Gilbert of Colchester - Queen
Elizabeth's physician - died poisoned, only because - this real
founder of experimental science in England - has had the
audadacity of anticipating Gail0eo'; of pointing out Copernican's
fallacy as to the 'third movement', which was gravely alleged to
account for the parallelism of the earth's axis of rotation! The
enormous learnig of the Paracelsi, of the Agrippas and the Deys
was ever doubted.  it was science which laid her sacrilegious
hand upon the great work 'De Magnete' - 'The Heavenly
WhiteVirgin' (Akas) and others.  And it was the illustrious
'Chancellor of England and of Nature' - Lord Verulan-Bacon - who
having won the name of the Father of Inductive Philosophy ,
permitted himself to speak of such men as the above-named as the
'Alchemicians of the fantastic philosophy'.

"All this is old history, you will think.  Verily so; bbut the
chronicles of our modern days do not differ very essentially from
their predecessors.  And we have but to bear in mind the recent
persecutions of mediums in England, the burning of supposed
witches and sorcerers in South America, Russia and the frontiers
of Spain - to assure ouselves that the only salvation of the
genuine proficients in occult sciences lies in the skepticism of
the public; the charlatans and the jugglers are the natural
shields of the 'adepts'.  The public safety is only ensured by
our keeping secret the terrible weapons which might otherwise be
used against it, and which, as you have been told became deadly
in the hands of the wicked & selfish.

"I conclude by reminding you that such phenomena as you crave,
have ever been reserved as a reward for those who have devoted
their lives to serve the goddess Saraswati- our Aryan Isis.  Were
they given to the profane what would remain for our faithful
ones? Many of your suggestions are highly reasonable and will be
attended to.  I listened attentively to the conversation which
took place at Mr.  Hume's.  His arguments are perfect from the
standpoint of exoteric wisdom.  But, when the time comes and he
is allowed to have a full glimpse into the world of esoterism,
with its laws based upon mathematically correct calculations of
the future - the necessary results of the causes which we are
always at liberty to create and shape at our will but are as
unable to control their consequences which thus become our
masters - then only will, both you and he understand why to the
uninitiated our acts must seem often unwise, if not actually
foolish.

"Your forthcoming letter I will not be able to fully answer
without taking the advice of those who generally deal with the
European mystics.  moreover the present letter must satisfy you
on many points you have better defined in your last; but it will
no doubt disappoint you as well.  In regard to the production of
newly devised and still more startling phenomena demanded of her
with our help, as a man well acquainted with the strategy, you
must remain satisfied with the reflection that there is little
use in acquiring new positions until those that you have already
reached are secured, and your Enemies full aware of your right to
their posession.  In other words, you had a greater variety of
phenomena produced for yourself & friends than many a regular
neophyte has seen in several years.  First, notify the public of
the production of the note, the cup, and the sundry experiments
with the cigarette papers, and let them digest these.  Get them
to work for an explanation.  And as except upon the direct and
absurd accusation of deceit they will never be able to account
for some of these, while the skeptics are quite satsified with
their present hypothesis for the production of the brooch - you
will then have done real good to the cause of truth and justice
to the woman who is made to suffer for it.  Isolated as it is,
the case under notice in the Pioneer becomes less than worthless
- it is positively injurious for all of you - for yourself as the
Editor of that paper as much as for anyone else, if you pardon me
for offering you that which looks like advice.  It is neither
fair to yourself nor to her, that, because the number of
eye-witenesses does not seem sufficient to warrant the public
attention, your and your lady's testimony should go for nothing.
Several cases combining to fortify your position as truthful and
intelligent witenss to the various occurrences, each of these
gives you an additional right to assert what you know.  It
imposes upon you the sacred duty to instruct the public and
prepare them for future possibilities by gradually opening their
eyes to the truth.  The opportunity should not be lost through a
lack of as great confidence in your own individual; right of
assertion as that of Sir Donald Stewart.  One witness of well
known character outweighs the evidence of ten strangers; and if,
there is anyone in India who is respected for his trustworthiness
it is the Editor of the Pioneer.  Remember that there was but one
hysterical woman alleged to have been present at the pretended
ascension, and that the phenomenon has never been corroborated by
repetition.  Yet for nearly 2,000 years countless milliards have
pinned their faith upon the testimony of that one woman - and she
not over trustworthy.

"Try- and first work upon the material you have and then we will
be the first to help you to get further evidence.  Until then,
believe me, always your sincere friend,

Koot Hoomi Lal Singh"

 PS

Anyone interested in futher study of vril, Akas', prana, chi,
mana, (all seem to be the same), a history of the subject
apppears in "Earth Energies" by Serge Kahili King, TPH 1992

Serge goes into Mesmer's vril, pyramid power, dowsing,
Reichenbach, Reich, several other experimenters, plus present day
experiments, both done and suggested.