Re: study courses

Mar 05, 1995 00:27 AM
by Astrea

John Mead <jem@vnet.net> writes:

> due to the last few weeks of discussion,  I think
> that it the following conventions (NOT rules) would
> be appropriate.
>
> 1) the Mahatma letters' discussion could use Theos-buds@vnet.net
>
> 2) the Kabbalah discussion could use Theos-Roots.
>
> the two lists as mentioned,  are seldom used.  This would *use*
> the lists, and facilitate the discussions.
>
> comments??

I would like the discussions on both topics to stay where they
are.  It's just an extra thing to do to set up these other two
things, and I probably wouldn't get around to reading them.
Also, if all discussions on certain topics are transferred
somewhere else, there won't be anything left on this list.

When the topics peter out, we can start discussing something
else.

ASTREA