name of God

Mar 05, 1995 05:11 AM
by LieselFD

To Sarah & Alan, & to whomever else this may concern,

This is a PS to what I wrote yesterday evening.  Somehow things
always look different to me when I've slept on them.  This
morning I think that this whole discussion as to what the right
name of God is & etc.  depends on who's naming God.  It also
seems from the discussion that the Christian view is not the same
as the Jewish view, and that Christian Kabbala is not the same as
Jewish Kabbala, also that the views Alan, Sarah & I expressed in
these posts, are not necessarily the Truth for all Christians or
all Jews, or all humanity for that.  The Truth is whatever is
true for the believer.  There is no absolute in manifestation.  I
forgot about that when I wrote last night.  I was expressing my
Truth.

Liesel