study courses

Mar 04, 1995 07:29 PM
by John Mead

Hi --

due to the last few weeks of discussion,  I think
that it the following conventions (NOT rules) would
be appropriate.

1) the Mahatma letters' discussion could use Theos-buds@vnet.net

2) the Kabbalah discussion could use Theos-Roots.

the two lists as mentioned,  are seldom used.  This would *use*
the lists, and facilitate the discussions.

comments??

this is a suggestion only.  I doubt people
would have any strong objections to this??
please feel free to comment.  I am only trying
to promote the use of existing facilities.

peace -

john e. m.