[no subject]

Feb 25, 1995 10:04 AM
by John Tullis

>Just read Liesel's enthusiasm for an e-mail study group, and am
>suitably inspired to offer to teach Kabbalah (not Qabalah) -
>something I have been doing on and off for over 35 years.  I
>could post ascii files as "chapters" of my own study book, which
>summarizes the teaching.
>
>I think it would need a list of its own (a study group, that is).
>
>Feedback awaited . . .
>
>Alan

I think that is an excellent idea.
Please do post the files.
Please include in the body of each posting that it is posting #x
e.g., "This is posting #4".
That way those of us who are interested would be sure we
got all of your postings.

Re the Kabbalah - in your studies, are you relating it to the
Tarot?

Regards,
John Tullis.