Strange but true

Feb 16, 1995 05:54 PM
by K. Paul Johnson

I'm going through Library Journal doing orders, and just found
this gem: Jesus, CEO: Using Ancient Wisdom for Visionary
Leadership.  Authored by the owner of a marketing, advertising
and business development firm, it includes a chapter entitled "He
Kept in Constant Contact with His Boss."

I guess if it were HPB, CEO the chapter would be "She Had Great
Communication with her Board of Directors."

It was Mencken who said no one ever lost a dime by
underestimating the taste of the American public.  This book will
probably sell very well.