Re: WWW

Feb 15, 1995 12:14 PM
by Michael W. Grenier

>Matthew mentioned to me that no one had given the address of
>the Theosophy file on the WWW.  Could someone please do so,
>with a word of explanation if possible?

Forgive me if I get this question out of context - haven't
had a chance to follow this thread.

There is an Introduction to Theosophy on
   http://email.sp.paramax.com/theos/theos.html

Let me know if you want to add to it.

    -Mike Grenier
    mike@planet8.sp.paramax.com
----
Michael W. Grenier    mike@planet8.sp.paramax.com
612-456-7869          Unisys - Air Traffic Control