Re: introduction to Theosophy

Feb 13, 1995 10:53 AM
by John Mead

> Would it be too much to ask, for those of use unfamiliar with
> the WWW, that the FAQ be posted here as well from time to
> time?  Although instruction about how to find the Theosophy
> material on the Web might be just as useful to individuals,
> having it here for us to examine might be more productive in
> terms of group dynamics.

the WWW intro.  to Theosophy is already in our archives.  If I
understand correctly, it is the Windows module which Don deGracia
wrote and placed there for Internet access.  It can be run under
any Windows 3.1 "Help" facility.

peace -

john mead

p.s.  Other FAQ's are welcome.  I will add to the Theos-L
archives almost anything I can get my hands on.  :-)