Re: "Re: CWL-two sides"

Jan 23, 1995 06:10 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

Thanks to Jerry for his thoughtful follow up on our CWL
discussion.  For myself, I do not have enough info at this time
concerning the details of CWL and "The Children" so cannot add to
your comment re his moral obligation to the parents, except that
of course there should be one, and if there was not .  .  .

Re Bendit: Yes he did have a psychic wife! Sadly, her own work
seems to have been entirely subsumed to his once they were
married [women readers may have comments on this tendency in
general?].  One of my earliest joys in the theos field was the
discovery of a book by the then Phoebe Payne called (I may
misremember) "The Psychic Sense".  Nothing of Bendit's or even
Payne & Bendit's later work seems to come anywhere near the
freshness and open quality of this work (IMHO - we have to keep
using this D*** acronym just to avoid the flames!).

Regarding the writing of modern material, I have been revising
some of my own earlier work to this end.  My main discipline, as
others may have noticed (!) is Kabbalah, which is theosophy in a
non-HPB box, but theosophy none the less.  As time goes by, I
will get some of it uploaded wherever seems best.

BTW - apols to John Mead: I replied to a mail item re archives
only to discover that a second mailing from him answered the
matter raised.  Sorry, John, but once I press the letter A in
this PCElm mailer, nothing can stop it!!

--
guru@nellie2.demon.co.uk [Mailbox shared with various worthy
causes - IMHO] Everything I write is MHO - Okay?