Calling San Francisco--Occult Reich Question

Jan 22, 1995 09:05 AM
by William Allen

Martin and I have been communicating a bit more on the Occult
Reich question (remember the public broadcasting question?
discussion of implication of fascist connection to theosophy?).
At any rate, it appears that the only place we can pin down the
broadcast of Occult Reich for certain is in the San Francisco
area.  Is there anybody in or around San Francisco who can

  1.  confirm broadcast of Occult Reich?

  2.  provide a video copy of the program or direct us to a
  source for obtaining a copy?

TIA,
William