Re: Krishnamurti

Jan 20, 1995 12:28 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

Concerning K.  Paul Johnson's remarks concerning my comments on
CWL and Krishnamurti, well fine! The study of Krishnamurti's
teaching and philosophy is a topic in itself.  Why things are
seen by so many people as either/or or 'black and white' in
theosophical circles I do not know, but I consider it to be very
sad that it happens.  I cannot see why "alternative" is
necessarily "divisive."

Our predecessors may have got some things wrong, but without them
we would be heirs to nothing .  .  .

--
Please send E-mail to:
guru@nellie2.demon.co.uk