Re: Words and Names

Jan 18, 1995 01:30 PM
by K. Paul Johnson

Well, Dan, I agree with you about HPB and the Mahatmas, but
wonder about more recent writers.  G. de P., for example, can
be dated in rather irritating ways.  Although I know TUP got
some flak for their editing of him, Fountain-Source is by far
the most readable of his major works IMHO, precisely because of
their concern for this issue.