RE: theosophy 1995

Jan 12, 1995 11:13 AM
by Arthur Paul Patterson

Jerry, I don't have a lot to say in addition to your posting but
I want to thank you for modeling a possible theosophical position
on the ethics of abortion.  My wife and woke up early this
morning and read the entire first installment at breakfast.  It
stimulated much discussion and we realized that you were
struggling morally with the issue in authentic manner.
Reproductive choices while personal have a spiritual backdrop
that regardless of where you come down on the issue must be
acknowledged and addressed.  You did that superbly.

Thanks

Arthur Paul Patterson