Martin to William Allen

Jan 07, 1995 01:11 PM
by euser

To William Allen:

William,

Thanks for your efforts regarding PBS.  Hopefully you can get the
address to which you can send questions concerning PBS
programming.  Unfortunately, I don't know any name of people
associated with the film.  Maybe a request to the theosophical
societies (if anybody knows about this broadcast) would yield
some info.

If you manage to get the necessary information then we can
proceed with some action.  Some letter of protest seems
necessary.  How can we let people get away with spreading dirt
without being pointed out the moral consequences of such acts?
They need some good info about Blavatsky and Theosophy.

Regards,

Martin